Luxe cutters booking policy
We understand every now and then things don’t work out as planned.
However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay our team, but so we can also keep the doors of the business open in the manner to which our clientele are accustomed to.
When you don’t provide us with sufficient notice or you don’t attend your appointment at all (we call it a no-show), that means we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which in turn is not fair on us or the other clients.
We have a booking policy for three reasons:
* to protect all of our loyal clients and their appointments;
* to protect our business from loss of trading; and
* to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable in a manner that you are accustomed to.
THOSE POLICIES ARE:
1. All clients at the time of booking are required to leave a $50 deposit when booking services to secure the appointment. This deposit is 100% refundable as long as 48 hours notice is given for all cancellations and re-scheduling of appointments.
2. Hair Extensions. A 50% deposit for hair extension services, is required to order in new hair. Unfortunately once the hair is ordered, this deposit is not refundable.
3. All no-show clients, and cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment may incur the full cost of the appointment or $150 fee whichever is the lesser. All future appointments will then be required to be paid in full at time of booking.
4. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
5. All clients are sent a confirmation SMS 7 day’s prior to their scheduled appointment. This is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses. We are unable to receive voice calls on this number. Failure to confirm your appointment will result in it being cancelled.
6. You may, if you prefer, leave your credit card details instead of paying the $50 deposit. It would be stored in our salon-pay portal which is 100% secure. We have avoided doing this in the past, but do understand it may be preferred for some of our guests.
We may use our discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
The Luxe Management team xx